As a member of Gisborne Golf Club, you are entitled to enjoy Reciprocal Playing Rights with the following Clubs:
- Barham – Moulamien Road, Barham NSW 2723 I Clubhouse: 03 5453 2772 I Pro Shop: 03 5453 2971 I W: http://clubarham.com.au/
- Cohuna – Weymouths Road, Cohuna VIC 3568 I P: 03 5456 2820 I W: http://cohunagolfclub.com.au/
- Jerilderie – 129 Jerilderie Street, Jerilderie NSW 2716 I P: 03 5886 1445
- Maryborough – Park Rd Maryborough, VIC 3465 I P: 03 5460 4900 I W: http://maryboroughgolfclub.com.au/
- Murray Downs – Murray Downs Drive, Swan Hill VIC 3585 I P: 03 5033 1422 I W: http://www.murraydownsgolf.com.au/
- RACV Torquay – 1 Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Vic 3228 I P: 03 5261 1600
- Northbridge – Sailors Bay Rd, Northbridge NSW 2063 I P: 02 9958 6900 I W: https://northbridgegolfclub.com.au/
- Poverty Bay – Lytton Rd, Awapuni, Gisborne 4010 New Zealand I P: +64 6-867 4402 I http://www.gisbornegolf.co.nz/
- Tocumwal – 16 Tocumwal Barooga Rd, Tocumwal NSW 2714 I P: 03 5874 9111 I W: http://www.tocumwalgolf.com.au/
If it is your intention to visit one of these Clubs, please observe the following:
- Take your Golflink card and a letter of introduction with you.
- Call the Club before you leave home to ensure that it is all right to play on the day you have designated;
Remember, you are an ambassador of the Gisborne Golf Club and as such, ensure you follow the Rules and Regulations of the host Club.
It is a privilege to have a Reciprocal Agreement with these Clubs and it is important that everyone strives to maintain that which has been established.
Please note that at some reciprocal clubs, a small green fee may apply. Members should only arrange to play at the reciprocal club on the basis of their normal Gisborne membership category.